Coastal views, internally and externally from this modern 10 year old Australian colonial style home. Positioned on a lovely elevated landscaped block in this cherished coastal suburb, Dudley beach, bush reserve, walking trails, Fernleigh Track, Whitebridge shops and schools are all within 1 km.
The home is in perfect condition with an open plan design through all living areas. Large kitchen equipped with natural gas and quality appliances, adjoin a causal dinning and family area. A large formal lounge/entertaining/dining area leads off the family room, all of which flows out to the large wrap around north facing deck with beautiful coastal views to Port Stephens. Outdoor alfresco areas and deck further extend the large living areas. There is a three way bathroom with spa plus an ensuite and a further downstairs bathroom leading off the 4th bedroom/teenage retreat. Ample opportunity to add further living areas underneath exisiting dwelling. Loads of storage area.
* Steel framed house with large north facing deck to take advantage of both summer and winter sun
* Open plan living, kitchen and dining
* Ultra-modern kitchen, stainless steel appliances, dishwasher and natural gas cook top
* Dining space flows from kitchen plus a formal dining area
* Large, light-filled living area with views to the Pacific ocean
* Solar power electricity,3 x TV outlets & 3 natural gas points (inside & out)
* 4 bedrooms, large main boasts en suite, walk-in robe and raked ceiling
* 3 bathrooms including ensuite - a large corner spa
* Set up for a home business if required
* Double automatic garage with internal access
Highly convenient location with public bus within 100 metres, and a short walk to Dudley public school and Whitebridge High.
For further enquiries, please contact Rick Griffiths on 0407 448 407.